Wheelskin or CL S/MDX/TL S wheel options

What steering wheel option is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macsrule15

Reaction score
nice! i cant wait to pick one up! just waiting on the funds.. also waiting on the funds for TSX seats! and my rims haha

anyone know of a job in socal? haha:smash:

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
yeah i messed up and spent all my graduation money on other things a lot less exciting than coilovers, coupe front bumper/hood, and rear anti sway bar. i think my next mod will be the progress rear anti sway bar.

all.i.see

Reaction score
I've got a MDX Wood grain wheel on the way. I found it on Ebay for $99 BNIB! and it's from an actual dealership in Virginia...

Post up some pix of the swap when you get it. Im very interested to see if this wheel will be a direct fit or not and how it'll look!

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Post up some pix of the swap when you get it. Im very interested to see if this wheel will be a direct fit or not and how it'll look!

They def. fit. I saw the two auctions on eBay he was talking about. I have a CL-S wheel.

all.i.see

Reaction score
Ya Im looking at the exact same steering wheel he bought. Love it, just want to know if I get it if it'll fit perfectly or not. Plus Ill have to use all of the parts from my stock wheel except for the grips so wondering if that all transfers over or not.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
The DIY looks intense but it's really not that bad at all. If you never removed your steering wheel before I'd recommend loaning a wheel puller from autozone or some place, you'll save a headache.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^+1.

Only part I found tedious was making sure the SRS collar was lined up correctly when putting it all back together.

Back