Reaction score
bella looks purdddddy :wub:

yeah she does... :boink:

Looks good man...I'm sure it looks even better with the other wheels:rock:

hhahaha... i have a thread for that already, with the g-rims LINK

spank.gif

HAHAHAH... blue ball o_O

^that emoticon is just disturbing. lol

Car looks really nice man, you've done such a great job keeping it clean and simple. Would have loved to see the G rims on for the shoot though.

One thing I cannot stand about 8GA's...is how freakin bulbous the tail lights are. In most of the front 3/4 shots, I just hate how much they protrude out from the body lines. The headlights do that too, and it just drives me nuts. That's me though.

Nothing personal, I still admire your car. :)

hahha... yeah... they do disturb me too... but i kinda gotten over it... and learn to love the defect... hhahahah... like marriage,

u learn a lot of negative side... but u learn to live with em... and learn to love em... :ohsnap: :henry:

.....there's a descriptive word of the day.

v6ik, at least you got a black Coupe, there aren't many other colours that the 8th Gen looks good in, IMO.

I mean, it's the best thing you could have done for not getting an 8th Gen sedan.

:lawl:

my brother already taken care of that part... he is the one with the sedan... LOL

thxz... def love the black, wish it was white though... my 1st choice color... but they don't come in 5spd manual... so i say forget that!!! ahhahah

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive really been loving the 8g coupes recently. probably the only fwd car id consider if i had to get a car. yours is still looking good man, keep it up.​

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Lovin the 8thgen Tommy! Slick!

hahah... thxz, really wish i can build the turbo though... but doubt it, cuz i will have a teggy to play with, if not, i ma look for an older supra to have fun with :)

ive really been loving the 8g coupes recently. probably the only fwd car id consider if i had to get a car. yours is still looking good man, keep it up.​

thxz, wish it was the 6-6 though, the i4 are so slow, eventhough it has bhp of 190 but still slow... hahahahah

thxz

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

god damnitt, this man speaks the truth :sad:

but the only way i'd get one is if it were 6-6. because i hate 4cyl now haha

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ yeah... as much as i want the 6-6, i can't afford the gas on it...

it only gets 18mpg... fun, fast, and gas guzzler... LOL

while mine get 28mpg... so its a big difference...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
18mpg?? That's terrible...it's a V6 not a V8 lol.

I get 22 city with my car.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
well when get around to getting a new car, hopefully losing a few mpgs wont turn me off of buying what i want :lawl:

i get probably 25 right now, not sure though. havent filled up in months

Back