It's about time I got something new

eggs

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it's has 156,000 mile, it has low compression on the first cylinder so i plann on putting a new motor in when the winter comes. And yes it's 5spd

Chris the kidney grill in the back seat of the car need to put it back in. The car was in a slight accident, where it damaged the fender, bumper and side skirt. It bent the control arm also but he replaced it with an oem one. Then had then car realigned and corner balanced. It was built to be a track car but to the best of my knowledge has only been tracked a few times if that.

I know I bought a project car, but I the price was right so I took it

scrapnav6

Reaction score
hmmm seems like its gonna need a bit of work. I hope you didnt pay more then like 4,5k for it.

eggs

Reaction score
I paid less than that for the car

And thanks Kevin, can't wait to get it looking decent so I can go on cruises with you guys again

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht car is gonna need a ton of work... i wouldn't have bought it personally, but then again, i'm no bimmer fan haha

looks like a fun project tho.. still gonna drive the cavalier while u work on the M3?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Nice ride! Some TLC and few $$$$ - heck, what used car doesn't need it! Good luck with your new project!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not really major repairs, better that the interior is in great shape for a car this old imo. Body work can be worked out, and besides the front and corner, the rest looks pretty good. Hopefully the motor itself is all that needs replaced, but I somehow doubt it.

The trailing arms are another major thing to watch out for with the e36.

Back