new photos with wheels and stuff

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Looks amazing. I only wish you had a better shot of your red housed headlights and it looks like dat ass could be a lil lower IMO

JV6

Reaction score
Car is hella clean, you the photographer is just amazing! Good job!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
clean dude

a couple of the pix look a lil overprocessed tho....

kn0x47

Reaction score
thanks guys

Hot Dang, loving the setup. what size tires did you get?
225/40
Soo clean man. Perfect drop for your car imo. Only thing that bugs me are the red housing. Its not bad, maybe ill come around to it eventually. But you pull it off quiet nicely. Kudos bro. Thanks for some new wallpaper.
:thumbsup:
yeah it took me a while to get used to em but i love em now. i'll be building a new set soon but it'll still be red housed
Looks amazing. I only wish you had a better shot of your red housed headlights and it looks like dat ass could be a lil lower IMO
rear coils are all the way down. i'll have to modify them to go lower
I just tried double tapping them to like them. -______-
haha check instagram then

cfox28

Reaction score
car looks great! and the hfp's on your car make me want to get some the next opportunity i get. but more so.... I love the pics, used great points of view, and took advantage of the environment, and the Photoshop looks great too. did you do 3 different exposures and hdr format them on some of the photos?

just noticed the calipers too, are they just painted? I was thinking of painting mine, but haven't decided a color. also i'm guessing you would need to grind down the bumps to make it smooth

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Technically no hdr or multiple exposures. Edited a single raw photo several times to get each section looking the way I wanted it. Calipers are dual piston and I grounded them down some and painted them. Paints holding up surprisingly well

Back