Come welcome our new ROTM Coordinator!!!!!

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Congrats duder!

Damn has a lot changed since I went MIA from this site lol

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
The thread is about good news which is what people should be focusing on. Lemmie has made a very noticeable effort to be a contributing member of the site and we're glad to be able to include him in how it's ran. Lemmie was generous enough to accept our invitation and commit to the future responsibilities he'll face. Hopefully his addition helps exhibit that we try and consider people based on the progress they make, the efforts they put forth to provide accurate and constructive feedback to other members, and that we enjoy recognizing people who stand out regardless of whether they are an "OG" or not.

:thumbsup:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
oh ****ttttt, ROTM is back and Lemons at the wheel. Really looking forward to what themes you come up with! Congrats dude!

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this time I would like to thank Team Skittlez for giving me the opportunity to give more back to the community. I'd like to personally thank Eric for his years of service to fulfill the ROTM coordinator duties and his wonderful guidance for years to come in advance. From a kiddo to a responsible young adult. That is what describes my life at this very moment. I joined this very forum back in 08 straight out of high school and came to this site looking forward to gaining more knowledge about the ride we all enjoy. With that in mind, I know I wasn't the brightest bunch of the pack and I pissed off a lot of OGs.

I hanged in there for years and eventually started to be able to offer people some of my knowledge and slowly but surely gained people's respect as a contributing member. To everyone out there who think you can't make it in life and be successful you are wrong. One important phrase that a good friend of mine taught me when I was young was, "If you want to be successful you have to believe in yourself and your potential, and don't be afraid to ask for what you are worth."

As your future ROTM coordinator I would like to inform everyone that there will be changes made regarding how things are ran. I will look forward to the new year and I will kick it off with a blast to show my appreciation for the OGs and everyone that had faith in me. Thank you for the incredible opportunity and I hope you will enjoy the new upcoming ROTM themes.

Back