What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I think you've already mentioned about the new BT control button a while ago.. But it's okay, man. ;) Juuust sayin'. :p

86fdacfda8dacdbe30aad1e4cc4a409e.jpg
90° FULL AUTO! :rock: You must be extremely sensitive to cold!

BTW hecka radio shacks closing down. Up to 90% off, and I don't meant 5-90% on select items. They are at 80-90% off all things, except fixtures.
Wait.. Are they going out of business?? Or, is it just this store in your area?

DizzyP

Reaction score
90 degrees while in remote start.

Radio Shack is Chapter 11 so they are closing hecka stores and those stores are having the super mark down deals. Chapter 11 is a restructure so the will still have some left open. It across the US.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rad...urceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en-US

Here is the potential store closing list.
http://radioshackcorporation.com/pdfs/RS-Store-Closure-List_020415.pdf

I hit up like four stores today and walked out with about $700 worth off stuff for like $60. I plan to flip some of the stuff on eBay and break even on cash. Yesterday was a very good day for me. I did have some drama. I got a letter from the gub'ment the other day (21st) I open it and read it, they said they was suckas they trying to have me go to an EDD interview on the 20th of THIS month and I just got the envelope yesterday. It was Post marked on the 19th!

I but got hecka Electronics so it's Happy, happy, joy, joy for me. And I am glad to share the info!

Hopefully some will be able to get some sweet deal. Good luck and God Speed!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

BullAccord

Reaction score
Put in a new battery (sears die hard platinum) and replaced a old battery terminal. That little battery is heavy as He**

noelaorozco

Reaction score
To second on the RadioShack deals, I got a Cobra Radar Detector for $12 bucks originally $60-70, so that was cool!

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Took her for a spin around town haven't driven her since november. Found out she is faster than i remember. Parked her took a step back and said to my self lets go see what the guys on the forum have been up to so whats up guys?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
90 degrees while in remote start.

Radio Shack is Chapter 11 so they are closing hecka stores and those stores are having the super mark down deals. Chapter 11 is a restructure so the will still have some left open. It across the US.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rad...urceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en-US

Here is the potential store closing list.
http://radioshackcorporation.com/pdfs/RS-Store-Closure-List_020415.pdf

I hit up like four stores today and walked out with about $700 worth off stuff for like $60. I plan to flip some of the stuff on eBay and break even on cash. Yesterday was a very good day for me. I did have some drama. I got a letter from the gub'ment the other day (21st) I open it and read it, they said they was suckas they trying to have me go to an EDD interview on the 20th of THIS month and I just got the envelope yesterday. It was Post marked on the 19th!

I but got hecka Electronics so it's Happy, happy, joy, joy for me. And I am glad to share the info!

Hopefully some will be able to get some sweet deal. Good luck and God Speed!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.
Found one store on the list that's close to my area, so I'm gonna check it out sometimes. Thanx for the info.

Drami5

Reaction score
Not today but recently added rims, gold in the inside, chrome on the outside

Back