Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My rear door panels are at my friends upholestry shop right now. The inserts are going to be black with white double diamond stitching. I'm still trying to find some tl front seats but so far I've given up on trying to find a tsx back seat. With the price Id pay for one Id just get mine reupholstered and then I can get those the way I want them to. When my seats are out I'll probably change the carpet to black. Not quite sure what route I want to go about blacking it out. I'll figure it out when he hard stuff is out of the way.

image1_zps95da553a.jpg

Also I should be close to being able to paint my car. The hood really isn't worth repairing so I think I'm going to pick up an 01-02 hood just because I like the lines of it better. I tried asking someone but it should line up fine with my 98-00 bumper, correct?

Maxswell

Reaction score
Car looks sick bro. I was really liking the white rims you had in the first pictures. Looks great though

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Picked up 01-02 sideskirts. Like the look a lot better. Need to put the door panels back in because the rears are finished. Going to try and pull some black tl seat belts this week. Still can't find any front seats but I found a black leather TSX backseat and idk if I want to pick that up for like $100 or just reupholster my rear seat now and then I can add my own taste to it. Open to suggestions. Need to take some real pictures of my car soon but I've been so busy.

james'99

Reaction score
Picked up 01-02 sideskirts. Like the look a lot better. Need to put the door panels back in because the rears are finished. Going to try and pull some black tl seat belts this week. Still can't find any front seats but I found a black leather TSX backseat and idk if I want to pick that up for like $100 or just reupholster my rear seat now and then I can add my own taste to it. Open to suggestions. Need to take some real pictures of my car soon but I've been so busy.

Again bud, the side skirts look amazing on your car. Nice find!

Brad2274

Reaction score
make sure you buy new carpet in black, i dyed mine and it just doesnt hold up, dying the door panels works okay but not carpet

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Again bud, the side skirts look amazing on your car. Nice find!

Thank-you! It really does make the difference I was looking for. I honestly didn't think anyone I knew would notice the change without me telling them but quite a few did notice and they like them a lot. Right now im debating on the 01-02 coupe front end with OEM front lip.

james'99

Reaction score
Thank-you! It really does make the difference I was looking for. I honestly didn't think anyone I knew would notice the change without me telling them but quite a few did notice and they like them a lot. Right now im debating on the 01-02 coupe front end with OEM front lip.

Do it! Haha! I just did it on my '99 coupe. SO happy. And xci's car looks awesome with it too. That's the one car I can make reference to off the top of my head.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
10409098_10100682764142699_8663054284584420441_n.jpg

It lines up pretty well, it has a few gaps that are ~1/16" larger than they should be, those are gaps that should be correct. The ones that should be off, are correct. Maybe it's because I used aftermarket fenders, hood, & bumper.

I believe I only needed a coupe bumper and hood, the fenders & headlight are new for a sedan, I used new one because a deer caused me a need to.

Back