Hello Everyone!

ryon527

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
See! I'm not the only one! lol... And this is what happens when I stare at this site for 8 hours a day while I'm at work. Multiple computers CAN be dangerous... Cheers to you Sketch :beer:

6thgenaccord window open on the screen 6 by 6 inches and click on the work stuff when somebody comes by ftw!!! :peace:

angelplus

Reaction score
lol, though we're starting to crack down on supid "hahaha" only posts. If your post doesn't have a reason, we have every right to delete it :) Read the rules in the general section hahaa Though, I sure hope you dont post just to post.

By the way, we're gunna meet up this Sunday in Canton so I'll let you know by Friday whats goin down.

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
lol, though we're starting to crack down on supid "hahaha" only posts. If your post doesn't have a reason, we have every right to delete it :) Read the rules in the general section hahaa Though, I sure hope you dont post just to post.

By the way, we're gunna meet up this Sunday in Canton so I'll let you know by Friday whats goin down.

Aight, should be cool... And I doubt you'll find too many "ha ha ha" posts from me... I've "Usually" got something to say that has some meaning to it. :D

Back