Hello Everyone!

Jeffro

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jeffro. You can visit my ride in the "member's rides" section. Also, I thought I'd be the first noob to post in the new section since it isn't being used and technically speaking, I'm a noob. So, Hi.

Ohio FTW!
Manuals FTW!
Blue FTW!

:thumbsup: :driving: :thumbsup:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
haha, a noob with 710 posts, hahahaha

Yes, but my join date was September 2006, so technically, I'm still a noob... Or at least I claim to be... :beer:

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Yes, but my join date was September 2006, so technically, I'm still a noob... Or at least I claim to be... :beer:

Man, and I thought sketch was a posting whore :computer:

You're not a noob, noob. lol

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Man, and I thought sketch was a posting whore :computer:

You're not a noob, noob. lol

Hey hey hey now Angel... lol... I just say what I think when I think it :afro:

Besides, SOMEONE needed to start a post in this new section that everyone wanted, so I figured I'd take the initiative and do it ;)

Besides, how long can you consider someone a noob? By post count or amount of time on the forum? :driving:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i joined THIS part of 6thgenaccord.com last september, and in 1 year and 1 month ive posted 3,055 things of nonsense, hahaha. nahh, it wasnt all nonsense, haha.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i joined THIS part of 6thgenaccord.com last september, and in 1 year and 1 month ive posted 3,055 things of nonsense, hahaha. nahh, it wasnt all nonsense, haha.

See! I'm not the only one! lol... And this is what happens when I stare at this site for 8 hours a day while I'm at work. Multiple computers CAN be dangerous... Cheers to you Sketch :beer:

Back