New to the forums ...

ErratikCG2

Reaction score
Whats up everybody, Im over from V6P known as "Smokedout" .. MikeyMike got me here. Ive never been here b4, so I thought id join & say whats up ! I recognize some cuurent members & some banned from v6p ones too ha ;) ..

But yeah here is my car. It is forever changing, hence the Erratic name .. Also goes for the paint ;) . But yeah my car is in the body shop due to being hit from the side. So it will again be a totally different looking car :) . .

Also, I write in italics, thats just how it is :D ..

Here's my daily driven show car & Im glad to be part of your community ha :) ..

http://xlr8shen.com/smokedout.html

blacknwhitexasfull.jpg

blacknwhite.jpg

BC2front.jpg

BC2driver.jpg

aaand my 4cyl.. Its really my girls car, but I hooked it up with my old stuff & i have the keys so its mine too ;) ...

the4driverwhole.jpg

minituck04

Reaction score
thats freakin sweet. lvoe the top secret hood pins. someone else on here has them too. kiler car. kudos to you

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
now all you need to do is get banned from v6p and the transformation is complete (just like mike) LOL

4cyl love!

TDotCord

Reaction score
Welcome...nice ride bro...I know I've seen your car around. May be your girls' car too. I remember a blue coupe with Oregon plates. Did the wheels just get put on recently though?

sorry to hear about the car being hit though...I need to get my drivers door repaired from the storm two weeks ago.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Welcome and nice coupe. Love the paint job & the rims. Any engine & interior pics?

ErratikCG2

Reaction score
^^^ Not really , ha :) . Just havent really taken any..

minituck04 said:
thats freakin sweet. lvoe the top secret hood pins. someone else on here has them too. kiler car. kudos to you
Must be Tom ha ;) . I turned him on to them ;) .

ryan s said:
now all you need to do is get banned from v6p and the transformation is complete (just like mike) LOL

4cyl love!
ahha ;)

TDotCord said:
Welcome...nice ride bro...I know I've seen your car around. May be your girls' car too. I remember a blue coupe with Oregon plates. Did the wheels just get put on recently though?

sorry to hear about the car being hit though...I need to get my drivers door repaired from the storm two weeks ago.
yeah ive talked to you when i was in my 4cyl. I told you I owned the chamelion one, but you had it confused with the the other one that was for sale in auto trader, which just got bought actually. & yeah i put the wheels back on a couple months ago..
Skrew the storms around here lately. The first one is when someone slid thru a stop sign & hit me. & in the 70mph wind storm a damn 65ft pine fell on my house (didnt crash thru, thankfully) & we lost electricity for 7 days & had to stay stay in a hotel. 1.1million ppl in the whole seattle area lost power that night, nutts ! . What the hell happen to your car ?

PROJECT H

Reaction score
welcome! wow nice ride man... trippy *** paint job.. its like blue, then it changes its mind to purple :thumbsup: anythin done 2 the engine n interior?

Back