New to the forums ...

ErratikCG2

Reaction score
^^^ No pics tho .. For show I have 2 black suade Sparco Milano2's - rear seats,arm rest,shift boot are being done right now while my car is in the shop, also in black suade w/ Sparco logo stitch up top on rear seats. Next will be head liner, pillars & panels. For daily I drive with my 2 black microfiber Sparco Torino2's & my panasonic LCD for my music vids & a 12in Rockford HX2 . Engine is just a custom sr intake w/ a carbon ROAR filter & GReddy Evo2 exhaust.. She's stock for go. With my exhaust, prolly worse than ha ;) ..

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Haha dude I love the paint on your car. I remember you from V6P, I got banned from that dude who has the solara who bans a lot of guys. That dude is a fag. Anyways I remember when you got that paint job and you where trying to get the right lighting for pics to show all the different colors that paint has. Anyways welcome to the site this place is great! :peace:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Glad to see you made it over here!! Can't wait to see the car once it is out of the shop...Did you ever buy those like sparco style baby seats for your daughter?? haha

ErratikCG2

Reaction score
^^ ahha hell it took me forever to even leave the 6th gen section of v6p & check out more of v6p ha ..

No baby Sparco YET ! She's too small, but very soon ;) ahha ..

I thought about posting in this section, but since I was posting pics of my car I put it in the member rides :shrug: .. treating me like MikeyMike when he's over at v6p (movin my threads) AHHAHA :D ..

Back