1998-2002 Accord Suspension List

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I've never heard of any differences. I'm 100% about all USDM models being exactly the same, however I can't guarantee EDM models. I would think there isn't a difference, never heard of anything of the sort but, you know.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
any CG chassis suspension should be fully interchangeable. can't make any guarantees on CL to CG, or the other way around, my guess would be no though.

Kamino17

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm completely new to the modification scene and just need to know what the difference performance wise between coil overs and springs/shocks. Which type will be more fun to drive?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the enjoyment would really depend on how you drive and how your suspension is set up. full coilovers tend to have stiffer spring rates than the springs you'd get with doing a spring/shock combo. usually, full coils will just swap right in too, and you won't need to transfer the oem top hats to them, like you have to do with drop springs and shocks.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Does anyone have the correct PN for Tokico Blues? I'm finding conflicting information online as to what is what. Is there a left / right PN for the front? Some sites have two different PNs for left / right while others don't. The rears, I think I'm good, but I would like for someone else to confirm if possible.

Front: Tokico HU3714 (???)
Rear: Tokico HU2934

Back