lug nuts and breaker bar

datechboss101

Reaction score
Get a torque wrench

Great suggestion! Just don't have the money as I spent like $100 for these tools and I had that racquet on-hand before and am low on money now, unless I ask dad to buy me a torque wrench, lol :henry: . Any other suggestions?

Or tighten it until it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn. :henry:

Of course! I'll tighten it till my arm bone brakes in half :karate:

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I got my torque wrench from HF for around 14 dollars. I broke it this winter but I just have to take it back to swap it out for a new one.

I have two HF breaker bars one 3/8 and one 1/2 and I've broken the 3/8 once. I use a piece of 1" EMT about 5ft long as my cheater bar. That was before I got a 1/2" electric impact.

datechboss101

Reaction score
I forsee lots of mechanics in your future.

I only have one mechanic that does all my cars. I am done with the stealership unless they give me great prices for oil changes.

Got a Harbor Freight near you? They're like $20

HF is like 7 miles far from me. I'm actually going to be taking couple years off from DIY, apparently I need to study my rear off to be straight A's otherwise Med school will not select me after the 4 years. Plus, I gotta love uni (and their dang rules) for DIY cars! Probably, might hit up a homie near the uni to use his driveway for 'em repairs.

Back