Paint Repair

egarcia

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to cars as a sort of hobby. I’d like to do some mods on the car for the sake of learning about it, but before I focus on that I want the car to look clean. I know this isn’t specific to an Accord, but I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on how I could go about fixing these major paint chips on my front and rear bumpers. So far, I’ve looked into touch up paint (which it looks like was already applied to the rear), airbrushing, and using an aerosol spray can (with a clear coat). Any advice on which option is the best?

Last edited:

datechboss101

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to cars as a sort of hobby. I’d like to do some mods on the car for the sake of learning about it, but before I focus on that I want the car to look clean. I know this isn’t specific to an Accord, but I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on how I could go about fixing these major paint chips on my front and rear bumpers. So far, I’ve looked into touch up paint (which it looks like was already applied to the rear), airbrushing, and using an aerosol spray can (with a clear coat). Any advice on which option is the best?

First you gotta sand down the areas you want to repaint. I'd go with the spray can, as its cheap, but it might look great at the end, if you know what you are doing. Airbrushing.... I don't know about it that much, but you need a huge area and more experience on that.

egarcia

Reaction score
First you gotta sand down the areas you want to repaint. I'd go with the spray can, as its cheap, but it might look great at the end, if you know what you are doing. Airbrushing.... I don't know about it that much, but you need a huge area and more experience on that.

Yeah given my experience, I think I’m going to look more into the spray can. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back