What'd you do to your accord today?

tj_harris

Reaction score
This pin stripe will be the death of me...

Is it safe to use Goo Gone or something like that on the paint?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This pin stripe will be the death of me...

Is it safe to use Goo Gone or something like that on the paint?

Can I use Goo Gone on my car or motorcycle to remove sap, tar, sticker adhesive and dried latex?

Traditional and Automotive Goo Gone formulas are safe to use on your
car’s exterior, using instructions for hard surfaces. To clean interior
stains, use the instructions for carpeting and upholstery. Goo Gone may
also be used on vinyl and non-tinted glass.

I'd try to go to the auto parts store and see what automotive stuff they have. Goo gone will at least eat all your wax off. I don't trust Goo gone on auto painted surfaces but some people say its safe. Use at your own risk. I used some on tar awhile back and it definitely just my clearcoat

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Just got my 5mm spacers in the mail. Probably waiting to put them on until I roll my fenders though... Don't want to rub any more. I'm thinking the front will be near flush, the rear would need more though. I'm just too lazy and poor to deal with extended studs :lawl:

You know ichiba and other brands make a hubcentric spacer with built in studs. I run the same wheels as you and I run 20mm spacers in the rear which flushes the rear wheels.

http://www.ichibausa.com/mobile/default.aspx#C704

ICHIBA Version II wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers are two pieces design with pressed studs. Now it's time to bolt-on without any swap studs hassles. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.

2ntwze9.jpg

big_d

Reaction score
Just got my 5mm spacers in the mail. Probably waiting to put them on until I roll my fenders though... Don't want to rub any more. I'm thinking the front will be near flush, the rear would need more though. I'm just too lazy and poor to deal with extended studs :lawl:

5mm isnt much im using em and thinking about doing the ones allgo is talkin about

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I washed the car for the first time in my own driveway last night. Not sure I stopped smiling the whole time.

Nice I wish I had a garage.

I hear you. I use to have to grab all my tools, jack, stands, etc and carry them across the apartment parking lot to my car if I didn’t get a space closer…even the smallest tasks were always an annoyance.

I wish I had a damn home link button. :squintrun:

I will trade you my homelink for your garage. :deal:

Haha

Shadow1

Reaction score
just stripped the paint off one of the wheels. gonna paint the centers black and keep the lips polished....even tho the lips look like crap. it'll look better rolling.

Back