The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

J30MAN

Reaction score
LOL! Woww. Never thought I'd see this kind of confusion. :henry:

Yeah man, this meet is open to everyone! We say it's "different" because it doesn't have the awful hard-parking "Honda scene" feel to it at all. Bunch of REAL COOL people coming together and enjoying not only a car meet, but a BBQ, an awesome cruise, and a weekend full of shenanigans.

Hell, you're right there, you definitely should be around the entire time. :thumbsup:

PS: Eggs.... did you make a clone?!?!?!?!?!? :lawl:

Yeah come through, ive never met anyone in person from the forum, but between the shoutthread and bbm shoutbox i feel comfortable driving four hours to meet and drink with a bunch of people i dont know :lawl:

At the end of the day, you just gotta say **** it

Ill be definitely be hanging around for as much as I can. But Ill end up leaving after the Junior High school meet, considering I'm 17. No drinking fun for this fella :boo:

But yeah I get outa work around 10-10:30 Saturday morning. So ill end up just going to the Sporting Club right after work and hanging with you guys till its gets to be "Of Age" time lol.

LoveLee

Reaction score
LeeAnn is out? FML now im the only girl?

yeah, because of this orientation instead of flying to canam from DC, id have to fly home. i havent booked my return ticket yet, but dont expect me to show up last minute.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
....and I think Judy (juicyaccord) is coming from Canada. There's also the many gf's and wives that will be there.

Not that Carrie has ever cared about being the only girl. :rolleyes: haha

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
shelly and her sister are going too

umm yea about that...lmao

....and I think Judy (juicyaccord) is coming from Canada. There's also the many gf's and wives that will be there.

Not that Carrie has ever cared about being the only girl. :rolleyes: haha

yea the gf's/wives dont talk to me. General rule of girls at a car event is this - they dont want to be there so they only talk to other girls that dont want to be there.
However, i dont complain about being the only girl because i know most of you very well ♥
Its always nice to have another girl around that actually wants to be there though lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Oh, what's that Carrie? You mean you still own the TL? For now? :rolleyes:

And if you weren't serious about that comment pertaining to a specific car in your future.... you will have crushed my soul... jus sayin. lol

LoveLee

Reaction score
yea the gf's/wives dont talk to me. General rule of girls at a car event is this - they dont want to be there so they only talk to other girls that dont want to be there.
However, i dont complain about being the only girl because i know most of you very well ♥
Its always nice to have another girl around that actually wants to be there though lol

QFT.

it would be better if the men didn't bring their girlfriends to meets. i can do without bad looks.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
oh ****, little more than a month from now.

who am i rooming with :lawl:

and im stuck between putting my next check towards coilovers, or saving it for canam just to be sure i can make it out

eggs

Reaction score
umm yea about that...lmao

you have me thats all that matter :wub:

and dom worse case scenario. you can meet me at my house and roll up with me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back