The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Hey guys! Got back from the honeymoon last night so I'll be able help out more again.

Red Roof Inn seems to be where most people are staying... definitely cheaper.

Mills, sorry to hear that bro. I just hope some other Canadians can still make it out. Everyone, dont worry it will still be a nice big meet and its gonna be a blast. We need everyone who can possibly make it to sack up and come out, because you'll all be making it a better meet by showing up.

As for a roll-call or tally, let me check the various forums for updates and i'll post something up.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
im booked with two of the azine guys at residence inn
red roof inn is probably nasty....just sayin

eggs

Reaction score
ugh decisions decisions.. idk where to stay maybe ill do the redidence... dom split a room with me and we will go 50/50

eggs

Reaction score
looks like residence

justin and kevin you guys want to split a room?

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
We are at the red roof inn. Guys, look at the reviews. The rooms seem clean and free wi-fi. And they are cheap. What more do you need? For all the people thinking about money issues it should definitely be the red roof inn.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Yeah id have to go red roof, and could not give two ****s who im with :lawl:. I know everyone equally as much as the others.
My loan should be in about a week or so before my semester starts, hopefully. And really all ill be buying is alcohol, food, and gas.
ill be destroyed if i cant make it, and ill sleep in a fuxking tent if need be

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yeah id have to go red roof, and could not give two ****s who im with :lawl:. I know everyone equally as much as the others.
My loan should be in about a week or so before my semester starts, hopefully. And really all ill be buying is alcohol, food, and gas.
ill be destroyed if i cant make it, and ill sleep in a fuxking tent if need be

Just sleep in your car. I might haha.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

eggs

Reaction score
Just sleep in your car. I might haha.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

i did last semester it isnt that great.. but sedans are ftw..

and i kinda want to stay in the same hotel as carrie bc i know she knows how to party but i guess i can drunk walk to my room.. or pass out in the bushes somewhere (cant watch bbm face)

matty2013

Reaction score
i did last semester it isnt that great.. but sedans are ftw..

and i kinda want to stay in the same hotel as carrie bc i know she knows how to party but i guess i can drunk walk to my room.. or pass out in the bushes somewhere (cant watch bbm face)

Looks like I'll try for Red roof since it will be cheaper, besides its a 3 min walk(according to google maps) between the 2 hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back