The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2012 Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Glad to see this is coming together so quickly.

I haven't seen Dany post in here, any mention of whether the CAQ guys are coming down for it?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Dany is on the Facebook group. I think he is "probable" right now. Matty, Mike, Steve D, Aleksey, and maybe some others are also coming from Montreal.

Toronto on the other hand............ smh. :rolleyes:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Dany did ask me about the Facebook group, so at least they are on there.

Most of the guys that would have gone from here, are going to IA.

I don't have a car to drive, so I can't make it, otherwise, I would have been there in a heartbeat.

Can't speak on the rest of the people, though.

I know that feel, Brother Kevin.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
1. Week. Looks like ill have to do an oil change on my day off next week.

Im overly excited haha. Think ill have some fried calamari at Louie B's. Party at Carries again?

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
4 DAYS!!!!!!!!

We look to be all set for the weekend. Justin has made us dinner reservations for friday night at Louie B's for 8pm.
I am assuming everyone that has a room reserved will be arriving at different times on Friday. If you would like to have dinner with us Friday evening please meet us in one of the hotel parking lots no later than 7:15pm and we will cruise to the restaurant together. If you arrive later than that and would like to join us the address is - 101 Point Grove Road Southwick, MA 01077
(413) 569-3466

I plan on arriving at the Residence Inn early on Friday to get everything set up and help people with anything they may need. Please feel free to call me if any of you need anything at all when you arrive (860) 334-1272.

Also it would be a BIG help if everyone could make sure they have a washed car, (if you desire), and enough gas on FRIDAY NIGHT. Please remember its very difficult to fit 30+ cars into the car wash or gas station on Saturday morning.

Thanks everyone, see you in a few days!!!

Back