A few recent pics of my 4G TL

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
What's funny is I walked outside the Campus library and saw a G37 with these wheels. They look so damn nice in person. I agree with the all red tails like Chris said. I'm also glad you went with the size that you did!

Are you going to follow any of Nexons mods on Acuzine?

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
nice rims!

too bad they are on a not very nice looking car.. the new TL ranks pretty high on my hate list :hide:

:( its ok lol I respect your opinion. If you are ever in the area of CT make sure you contact me so you can take the car for a spin. You may change your mind :)

Love the wheels. I like the side profile of the new TLs but not the front or rears.

Thanks and I agree the front is 100% horrible lol

Those wheels really make the car, great pick! I know you're not a big fan of paintmatching the beaks, curious to see what you do with the front instead.

Ever thought of tinting the tails all red? As soon as I saw that on FYAH_TL's car, I vowed to do it if I ever get a 4G. "Purifies" the rear fascia imo.

I am colormatching the outer part of the grille as we speak. The center piece is painted a black with a heavy silver sparkle. Since Im a girl I can get away with that lol. It will be put together as soon as I can get this white to match. This is my last try before it goes to a body shop.

The red tails are nice however I plan on taking my tails apart since i just bought a new dremel ;) and doing a custom tail light project. That may not happen till next summer though.

What's funny is I walked outside the Campus library and saw a G37 with these wheels. They look so damn nice in person. I agree with the all red tails like Chris said. I'm also glad you went with the size that you did!

Are you going to follow any of Nexons mods on Acuzine?

Nexson's car looks amazing. Its funny because Vossen contacted me for a photoshoot and asked if I knew Nexson and was raving about his custom grille project. He deserves respect for that though because it took a LOT of time and effort and came out amazing.
I think I'll be doing my own thing though because I like to be unique :)

Thanks for the compliments guys!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah I followed his body work over on Acurazine. Love it! But I like your white better than his burgundy color.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
lol....I didnt realize you guys knew Nexson from here. Sometimes I forget that all car people are somehow related.

Hold for grille pics plz ;)

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
2012-08-01_16-29-12_600.jpg

Thats what my finished grille will look like but i cant seem to get it to match. Stupid paint places ruin my life ....
Ill be taking it to a body shop next week to have it professionally done.

Here is a better pic of the center piece, I know you guys wanted to see the sparkles!!

2012-08-01_15-49-42_503.jpg

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
This seems like an appropriate time to add more pics........................

DSC_2552.jpg

DSC_2551.jpg

DSC_2550.jpg

DSC_2544.jpg

DSC_2543.jpg

DSC_2542.jpg

DSC_2541.jpg

DSC_2540.jpg

DSC_2538.jpg

DSC_2537.jpg

Back