NEW!!! Function & Form TypeTwo.5 w/Eibach ERS Springs

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but doesn't eibach use different rates for measuring spring rates tho, they dont do per KG, they do in 50-100lb increments to tune suspension systems better so if people want things inbetween

NASOHC

Reaction score
Yes, they have a conversion table on their site but as far as I've been told, what's being offered are equivalents in kg from F&F... will research more on Monday to be sure for you though - great point you have there though.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Keep your Type I's and upgrade springs - you won't be dissapointed. Plus, you got a warranty with me on those bad boys anything happens. I buy all the time so you can almost forget about the one year only :)

Will an Eibach 12k be stiffer than the FF 12k? And getting a 14k/8k Should stiffen up my ride correct? Meaning less suspension travel?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Will an Eibach 12k be stiffer than the FF 12k? And getting a 14k/8k Should stiffen up my ride correct? Meaning less suspension travel?

Well, equivalent in spring rate but since these are more "track type" springs - more suited for that application. Read the first page text with info on ERS springs difference.

I want 14/10. I find my F2's now a little soft for the track.

Let me know.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Well, equivalent in spring rate but since these are more "track type" springs - more suited for that application. Read the first page text with info on ERS springs difference.

Let me know.

still wasnt clear really... How much for 14/10 shipped Ken?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Hey Ken,

Can you talk to F&F about when they'll have their Type II.5 finalized for the 04-08 TL?

Supposedly they are currently developing them with Marcus from Heeltoe Automotive, but if it's something that you'd be able to sell, I'd like to get mine through you.

Thanks!

Back