Reaction score
Mediummm!

No

i want LARGE!!!

No

No

Large or Xlarge will work any color =)

No

I think that a good place to start would be for anyone who has won ROTM in the past to have first dibs on the shirts if they want them. But some other sort of contest could also be a fun way to get rid of these.

Ding ding ding ding ding.........Somebody understands why this thread was created.

Good Lord people...it's like a preschool classroom in here... Me! Me! Me!

turbo_911

Reaction score
Ding ding ding ding ding.........Somebody understands why this thread was created.

Good Lord people...it's like a preschool classroom in here... Me! Me! Me!

That's what I was wondering, some people have REALLY bad comprehension or reading skills lol

Oh and Justin, I love your fine print especially
"Disclaimer: 6GA will not be held responsible for misuse of 6GA T-Shirts. The term "Misuse" includes, but is not limited to: death by hanging, death by suffocation, death by choking, death by drowning, death by decapitation, the contraction of syphilis or the seven year itch. "

001Stunna

Reaction score
lolz its like some game version of broken telephone...ppl read only the post above them and not the original post.
Nevertheless, as for ideas plate covers(blank plates with decal as mentioned above), lanyards, key-chains would be pretty nice

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha Justin good one. I LOL'D when I read the 8,000 post requirement because this only leaves the OG's for the swoopings. :lawl: Now where is Roy when I need him.... He might get a hoodie and put a couple of his kittens inside the pouch....

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Now where is Roy when I need him.... He might get a hoodie and put a couple of his kittens inside the pouch....
i LOL'D. haha

Down for the ROTM haha. But on the real, i think lanyards would be legit. that way, i wont loose my keys anymore lol

9450erick

Reaction score
i liked the idea of making business cards for our forum. I see some nice parked 6ga around my area but have no way of telling them about the site. With a business card i could just put it on their window w/ my sig and see if they come on and eventually we can meet up and talk lol no homo. I think a business card does no harm, and actually compliments the the person driving the car.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
i liked the idea of making business cards for our forum. I see some nice parked 6ga around my area but have no way of telling them about the site. With a business card i could just put it on their window w/ my sig and see if they come on and eventually we can meet up and talk lol no homo. I think a business card does no harm, and actually compliments the the person driving the car.

+1 i be seen some dope *** rides too a business card would help the site and 6ga meets in each persons town.....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lolz its like some game version of broken telephone...ppl read only the post above them and not the original post.

lol. Yeah, people are only bothering to read the title of the thread, and the post above them...oh, free t-shirts!

Opening post is usually a crucial element to the subject matter of the thread itself...

+1 i be seen some dope *** rides too a business card would help the site and 6ga meets in each persons town.....

We have a flyer that’s been around for awhile you could use, but it could stand to be redone imo.

Flyer:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=631040&postcount=65

OR…

Better idea:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=621949&postcount=62

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
wait, so where does death by autoerotic asphyxiation fall in there... :thinking:

Ahem......

Disclaimer: 6GA will not be held responsible for misuse of 6GA T-Shirts. The term "Misuse" includes, but is not limited to: death by hanging, death by suffocation, death by choking, death by drowning, death by decapitation, the contraction of syphilis or the seven year itch. [/SIZE]

Besides, death caused by autoerotic asphyxiation quite obviously falls under the definition of what constitutes "death by hanging" as outlined in I.G.S. §§ 18-261 of Internet General Code.

Legal Team Out

tumblr_lrz783IqM51qdzn0jo1_250.gif

Back