What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished my summer mods by plastidip'ing the chrome trim around the windows and adjusted the coils again to get 23" all around :D

c3KyzlbKsRPNjKiMFb9BzvsILsgU4foOYEUd6jJwb_4=w958-h608-no

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sounds cleaner/clearer (if that makes and sense)

I personally still want the hella ones. Would love to scare the crap out of some people lol

I checked out the Hellas first, the sound was still too shrill for what I wanted. They are loud though haha.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Finished my summer mods by plastidip'ing the chrome trim around the windows and adjusted the coils again to get 23" all around :D

c3KyzlbKsRPNjKiMFb9BzvsILsgU4foOYEUd6jJwb_4=w958-h608-no

:lewx4:

Was it about 1 can to do both sides? And how many coats did you do? I was thinking either plastidip or the trimbrite and I'm leaning more towards plastidip

DizzyP

Reaction score
Loose bulb for AC button light was straight tripping so I tightened that up and it's solid now.

The odometer LCD display was showing funky symbols similar to this

e2dacbb7d7fc46ab3b90958e54860b19.jpg

I thought it was my car telling me it was about to transform [in Optimus Prime voice - Autobots transform!] but never did so I removed instrument cluster and didn't see any bad solder joints so tightened up some screws and seems fine now.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Did you bother with any prep of the trim, or just clean and spray on?

Plastidip for me has never needed prep work. Just clean and spray on. Make sure just to dust the first coat, and like any spray can make sure the conditions are right. One time I tried to plastidip and it was just barely too cold and it all clumped together

Back