Clear Headlight Lenses / Headlights (No OEM Lines)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ION Lenses/Headlights Or Clear Lenses/Headlights

^ Interesting idea, he says that because 55W is more powerful of an HID kit as opposed to a 35W one, may yield better output through the ion lense, mixed with a proper Kelvin temperature bulb may be normal color output.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score

gotcha! thats what i was thinking but i remember looking on the trs site that with the 55w kit, the lumens were only 100 more when compared with the same temperature of a 35w kit

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Hopefully that 100 more will make the difference with the proper temperature bulb projected through the ION lens.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score

i had 55w 8k in ions it still had greenish light output with them. they look awesome only gripe was color changing and rarity, good luck finding some. i waited 2 years for some and drove from SD to LA, and sold them back to the person i bought them from lol.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score

ive only seen like 3 people with them on this site, find them and offer them uber cash or wait for them to part out whenever that could be

Ch1R

Reaction score

Ion lenses are painted on, mine are peeling on the passenger side. But as for retrofitting i have the mini mori with 55k i believe, well output is better then original but still yellow.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: RL Caliper Mounting Brackets | ION Lenses/Headlights Or Clear Lenses/Headlights

Bump for WTB: Acura RL Caliper Mounting Brackets, front page updated.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Re: RL Caliper Mounting Brackets | ION Lenses/Headlights Or Clear Lenses/Headlights

I have a set of the TYC type of headlights brand new in box with glass like clear lenses.

Back