Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)

Which State Are You From?

• Total voters

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

If you want to talk let's PM bro, because this is mainly for people posting indicating their presence and location.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

WHAT?!?!?! Nikita you didn't even f*cking tell us??? Oh sh*t son!

WELCOME BACK!!!

lol, i voted NH, even though I now live in MA ;)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Yup, thanks Kevin! And you never told me you knew Bryan C.. I saw your car in one of his facebook pics and was immediately like.. is that KEVIN?? I went to High School with him, and actually met up with him last week for the first time in a few years!

Yeah I'm back. By the way, I been back since Dec. 28, thought you would have noticed that by my change in location haha!

- Nikita

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score

no sh*t, you know Bryan? Small world....

Ok, I have to admit, he may be one of the most annoying kids I've ever met :hide:

haha, hope you don't think differently of me because of it. but he acted like a dumbass at college.... :rolleyes:

vtecboi24

Reaction score

New Hampshire here!! Welcome Home Nikita!!

Is it spring yet?? I'm ready to hang out with you guys, oh and to put the car back to summer mode!

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score

<3 summer mode

:sad:

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score

:hide: no luv for RI

Drift

Reaction score

We could do a meet at the mountains and all hit up the slopes. . .

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score

expensive meet, lol.

man i haven't been skiing yet this year tho.....

Back