USDM Accord Type R "ode to ATR" 56K warning

Which Engine would you choose given unlimited funds?

• Total voters

JV6

Reaction score
Very nicely done up Accord Type-R buddy, I like what you did so far from inside and out! keep up the good work

:peace:

Momentum

Reaction score
People on this forum are harsh when it comes to new people.

Not too bad man.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
Wow ummmm this looks sad... interior work is complete shit and a perfect example what should not be done to a car. Way to much type r badges in a car that's not even close to a type r. Sorry if I'm being to harsh but damn this is rediculous!

this.^^

the type r badges are on every open spot on the car. why??? what is with the seat covers?? what happened to the door panels??

the outside minus the type r badges is fine but wtf?? why 29 type r badges does that make it a type R?? not trying to be a **** but com on man.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I don't think we really need three pages of people rehashing the same commentary under a guise of input.

for the less intelligent, that means shut the fuck up already.

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
That interior makes me sad.

Op I say you should take the advise everyone gave and rethink how you are building a type r tribute.

Sometimes we just gotta be harsh in a sticker intervention lol

Ps. Why does it look like you used old shirts and glue to make that "custom" interior? Lol

If you are gonna do something, take the time to do it right...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you would have just said hey guys here's my sedan, you probably would have gotten feedback to lose the badges and maybe straighten up the interior a little bit. But when you say you're trying to exactly replicate a specific car...honestly there is nothing you can do that will accomplish that, short of doing a front/rear end conversion. You have to use actual parts from the model car or fab up parts that look nearly identical, to be able to legitimately say yours is a replica.

Your heart is in the right place, just need to work on the execution. I respect the idea, so I hope you can turn things around and make it happen. If not, just clean the car up and let it be what it is, it's not a bad starting point.

Back