Roll Call: Northeast

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
middleburg, va now Blairsville, pa starting the end of march.

anyone see the thread about the east coast prelude accord meet or whatever its called? that could be a good meet for the east coast guys since its supposed to be decently large.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I'm planning on coming to the one I was talkin about in my last post. I'm pretty sure it supposed to be like april 24th and its in new york.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
ya so now that we got a few peoples posting.. COME TO THE ****ING MEETS lol

Lol says the guy who I've only seen at one meet out of like the last 6 or so I've been to lol. Meanwhile lil ole me from Woodbury NY have even been to South Jersey meets :hihi:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
I'm planning on coming to the one I was talkin about in my last post. I'm pretty sure it supposed to be like april 24th and its in new york.

i believe its on the 31th of this month, in Philadelphia..check the meets section to see exactly

eggs

Reaction score
south jersey meets? :eh:

certainly not for accords, haha.

im down for some south jersey meets lol going to a car show in wildwood from may 6-9th if anyone is interested

thats the website to it thundermoto.com
ill create a thread about it in like a month or 2 lol

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
south jersey meets? :eh:

certainly not for accords, haha.

Yes for accords, down at Mercer County Park there was one a while ago. I mean it wasn't just 6th gens, but there were some really nice looking 5th and 7th gens. Some 8th gens showed up too. But don't worry Andy, I remember last year how you weren't as down for most meets so don't feel bad if you can't make any. This year I think we should definitely do Liberty Park again. It had a nice backdrop, good grill area, and wasn't a bad drive for most people either.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i believe its on the 31th of this month, in Philadelphia..check the meets section to see exactly

definitely not....I was referring to the East coast accord and prelude meet in new york on either the 17th or 24th of april. its in the meets section under the title ECAP or something like that.

Back