Im still around!! Couple pics of current setup

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yummy....

I was almost certain to go black-housed, when getting my retros done but... You... :yuno:

The car looks topnotch as always, man. :thumbsup:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
That thing is purdy man!
thanks
So sick man, your coupe continues to be a beauty. Everything is finished so nicely and just gleams. The new setup is awesome, thought they were Kevin's for a second.
haha yeah i can see why you would think that! thanks man
looks good, been watching it on instagram, would look killer with a set of those all clear tail lights to match the headlights
thank you! I would be scared to rock those lol but yeah it could tie in nicely! I love oem over eveything.
Hella nice
:)
Just stopping by to pay my respects. Those headlights are gorgeous. Almost makes me regret blacking mine out.
ty! i was trying to keep the clear theme going although black housed would look great too.
Niiiice! I'm new here just giving you some props bruh. Coupes Killen em
Thanks man
Sweet Baby Jesus!! :win:
haha :party52:
What size/offset wheel you got?
18x9 squared +15
So clean and fitment is on point!

Would love to see this whip in person one day
thanks bro appreciate it!
Oh lord have mercyy!
:pedobear:
thanks mike
Yummy....

I was almost certain to go black-housed, when getting my retros done but... You... :yuno:

The car looks topnotch as always, man. :thumbsup:

thanks for the kind words dude! ^^^ clear just flows with my blue! if you do the clear retros i would leave the strip amber since your cars silver! some contrast

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words dude! ^^^ clear just flows with my blue! if you do the clear retros i would leave the strip amber since your cars silver! some contrast
Heey, I'm just being honest, dude! lol. Yes, that is very true. Thanks for the advice. I love it when people pay close attention to 'contrast'. Very artistic yet persistent point of view imo. :cheers:

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but is that the electron blue pearl from Preludes or Eternal Blue Pearl? Either way it looks really nice

Back