Last Sunday...

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
I was supposed to get there at 7, I stopped to help my friend install his HID kit, which took forever, so we got there around 8 and by then the light was fading.

Im sure that kit was in a non HID car so you shoulda had him turn on the lights to glare it up to take more pics!

Does that 599 belong to the kid's dad who also has the gt40 and yada yada? I think it's hideous anyhow. Maranello FTW!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im sure that kit was in a non HID car so you shoulda had him turn on the lights to glare it up to take more pics!

Does that 599 belong to the kid's dad who also has the gt40 and yada yada? I think it's hideous anyhow. Maranello FTW!

No idea who the owner was/is. I guess he used to own a Carrera GT. It was some azn guy.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Tim - I better see you show up atleast once.

I'm not sure if you were referring to me, but I will show up probably more than once :D I love little car shows and meets, its just hard to get off of work, because I work 2 jobs, so basically I'm working 7 days a week now. Only nights though.

Just let me know as soon as possible about these meets and whatnot, so I can request off work for them

Bond4387

Reaction score
Ok. I'll request to work sunday mornings only from now on so I can stop by. Who shows up and when?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone - starting May 10th (first night) - around 6-7pm is when everyone starts rolling in.

Back