Wings West Sedan kit on Coupe

nyknick1015

Reaction score
the front doesnt look bad imo... im just worried about the sides...did he shorten it or is it that length?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I think this guy had a pretty innovative idea and it really paid off when he was finished.

I like it more seeing it in finality than I imagined in my own head it would look like.

This is totally making me think about painting another set of fog housings to see what it looks like on white....:skurred:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
01-02 sedan bumper owns 98-00 IMO especially with the OEM fogs...i think this looks great not a bad idea at all

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought about doing this when I get my car painted since I dont have the OE front lip but I have the rest of the kit. Plus I can get a bumper for cheap through work.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks awesome!!! i remember seeing those pics on v6p....doing the rear also seems like it would be a PITA...

anybody know what suspension he is on...i know he used to just have lowering springs when he was slammed..but i don't see that being possible anymore

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
If he did cut the side skirts why at the end? I woulda chopped it in the middle so the ends are still there so you can screw them in.

Also, the 01-02 bumpers are pretty clean with the WW modded. They can also house the Euro R fogs better than the 98-00.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
he shouldn't have used that bumper imo, especially being a light paint color, the poor fitment really sticks out

Back