possible new wheels???

finch13

Reaction score
I think they'd look good on a black coupe... I'd leave them silver or powdercoat them gold before bronze, but that's just me.

They look a lot like OEM RSX wheels.... those may be cheaper and of better quality (Enkei):
59b6_1.JPG

Last edited:

slaiguy

Reaction score
I think they'd look good on a black coupe... I'd leave them silver or powdercoat them gold before bronze, but that's just me.

They look a lot like OEM RSX wheels.... those may be cheaper and of better quality (Enkei):
59b6_1.JPG

theyre 18s and i'd get them for cheaper than used oem rsx-x rims. but i really want gold or bronze rims, cuz i'm already tired of my gunmetal w/ polished lip subzeros. personally, silver is too boring for a black car and stands out better on white. thanks for the opinion. any more?..

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
whoa...Borbet.... that's a name that has disappeared for a while. I remember they used to have a ton of wheels in CarandDriver mags that I loved. :lawl:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
It would look good with either choice but you could also put some nice extended lugs on those Borbets :thumbsup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
extended lugs are dumb.
:sad: your face is dumb..lol

Aren't more and more acorn style lugs coming only in extended forms these days anyway?
I was looking through a mad amount of lugs when I needed to get mine and it was pretty much extended ones, snub/flat nosed WORK style ones, and stock looking ones.

Back