OG's 6th gen Accords.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Post up the accords that you've liked from back in the day. I have many but to start accorddance had a bad sedan back in the early 2000's from Van City Canada.

df.jpg

6h.jpg

ac.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive always liked daves (tjp) old sedan. this pics from 06, but i originally met him and saw the car back in 05...

daveatrutgers01-1.jpg

there were a few more ive always liked, but i dont have any pictures of them, haha. always liked your car too dre. it stuck out when i came around, and still continues to.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Some of this pics are saved in my pc way back when my accord was still stock. Damn i still envy Dracord's one even until now.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
mah old buddy had a sick silver sedan with the kaminari sides and rear with the WW front.. dun have his pix anymore tho :thinking:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Talk about OG's :) 6th gen gods keep them coming I will see if I can find a few more pictures of other rides and post them up later.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
df.jpg

There will be similarities when I am done. Never seen this car before, but, whoa, if mine was a '00, we would have almost been twins!

Great looking OG rides though.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
He was a member of vancouver accords and posted on v6p a while ago also, for sure a clean ride.

Back