FS: *NEW PRICE* Mini BBK (Big Brake Kit)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: Acura Legend GS Dual Piston Calipers+Brembo Prelude Rotors+Wagner Thermoquiet Pad

I'm at 34953 how much shipped? They plug&play rite no mods needed? I'll pick em up tomorrow

u'll need to remove the dust shield for the larger rotor to fit.. other than tht, it's plug and play

let me check the weight later on.. they're pretty heavy... but i'm gonna guess about $30-$40 for shipping

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Re: Acura Legend GS Dual Piston Calipers+Brembo Prelude Rotors+Wagner Thermoquiet Pad

They might fit in the flat rate priority box...if fits it ships

Brad2274

Reaction score

med rectangle usps flats are 14x12x3.5 and like 10$ large square flat rate boxes are 12x12x6 like 15$, both should fit rotors but idk bout calipers, they make a large rectangle flate rate but i dont have one in my pile of flate rate boxes lol

99accord boi

Reaction score

if u dont sell em by january.... willing to sell just the caipers?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

if u dont sell em by january.... willing to sell just the caipers?

let me think abt it....

anyways, i finally got a chance to go to USPS... the calipers will fit into the large flat rate ($16.95), but the rotors need to go into another large box ($16.95).....i'll look and see if UPS has something larger

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

new year bump! :bump:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

bump. open to offers :batman2:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score

bump! these parts add treeee horsepower!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

bump!

Back