BEE-R rev limiter install

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha i know and im sure he appreciates that too. Wasn't pointing fingers but more like a general observation of things around here.
In the good old days of OG's like Greg (Blkcurrant), Jason (AFAccord), Andy (Sketch), Roy :lawl: (We all know this one), Darryl (shavedaccord) along with many others, these good people have always helped as much as they could/can without questioning "oh whatchyew gawt runnin in dere?"
Just a humble suggestion to stop questioning newbs and help be provided if possible.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
who said its stock. u make ignorant comments. u should ask about something you dont know. for all you know i could have it fully built.

you never said it wasn't stock. i replied originally to your other thread you made on the same subject, which your only post in was the first post...which isn't very informative, coming from a guy who has only ever asked about wheels and camber kits. if you give a little info on your set up in the first place, you wouldn't get a reply like that.

honestly u make me laugh.

laughing is good for you.

hahahah kiss my a..

so hostile.

don't let the door hit you in your a..

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly.

On another note he really wasn't on the good forum to discuss ricer or very specific mods imo. Not saying we aren't able to, just saying he could've gotten more experienced tuners on another forum. I wish him the best of luck, cause he will need it.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly.

On another note he really wasn't on the good forum to discuss ricer or very specific mods imo. Not saying we aren't able to, just saying he could've gotten more experienced tuners on another forum. I wish him the best of luck, cause he will need it.

actually my mods are not ricer my car is coming together nicely im just not following the jdm or stance fad. its old and every car looks the same just different paint. i im just making it look clean and like a big hp car. and just an update. the Bee-r is sick its the best thing iv'e bought so far. ill upload videos to youtube and attach the links if anybodys interested in seeing what these things do and sound like on an accord.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
so what pistons and rods are in your motor? what bearings? what did you do the bearing clearances to? what about the rings what kinda gap are you running? saw you mention a bisi cam, whats the lift/duration specs on that? really interested in your build man! f23 ftw!!

they banned me for a few days for some of my comments. let me get all the papers with the numbers and ill get back to u asap

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
Waahh..? You have coilovers AND tokico blues .. what's the purpose of having both ...? :thinking:

Honestly, I don't want to be putting you down nor discouraging you in any way but without pictures or evidence.. How are we to believe what you are saying? This is a forum where we share, discuss topics, give advice, give constructive criticism and praise ... And often, be straight out with our opinions.

Don't start thinking that this forum is bad because this is by far the best forum that I've been apart of . And you do that by being polite, respectful and just outta common sense, you post pictures. Everyone here will give you advice so you should just appreciate it and keep it in consideration for future reference. Do what you want with your car, we cannot stop you, but we can lead you into a better direction with your car if we think what you plan to do isn't the best ..
Sorry for the rant but I hope you understand.

have u not seen blue shocks from tokico? with a coilover set up?

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
It's not like you can't upload photos... I really disbelieve anything, especially engine mods, that you say you have. You're incredibly vague
im new to the forum and i do work on my car almost every 2 weeks so pictures are not really running through my mind cuzz it moving so fast. but im going to start taking pics soon like at the end of december thats when the major work finishes but ill up load some this week.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
Are you running head studs?

You should sell your car if you want something that's a "race car". Maybe you'll be smarter than us who actually went down this route and learned the hard way.

And I can't help to notice what you said about about Andy "Sketch05", but at least his car won't make less power than before, look ridiculous with a wing that does absolutely nothing, and sound so loud people laugh

I call absolute bull**** on every mod that you say you have.

thats cool call it whatever you want im not building it to impress you. u haven't paid a dime for my car so ur opinion is whatever to me. and ill have the power to pull it after i build this h22 head sittin in my shed. its jsut going to be a cruising car im shooting for the 300 hp mark. after i reach it im done with my accord it will just be for shows. im going to get something that can handle way more hp and is rwd. but hey if u enjoy racing u should own a honda and something else u can always find honda meets everywhere.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
I helped him as much as I could in the beginning. Soooo :coffee:
yes u did and thank u. the green wire is kinda tricky because you can't just splice into any ignition source. in order to get in to cut ignition on a obd2 honda u need to tap into the yellow and green wire coming from the dizzy which is a-13 on the ecu. i would also recommend the bee-r its the best gadget you could own. ill post some vids soon. i have to change all my exhaust gaskets and weld the 2 bolts on the headers shut that are meant for sensor bungs. the backfiring pops them out so they are getting welded shut. and my lip kit is getting fitted this week. so its just going to be busy and ill update when its all done.

Back