DIY Throttle Body Bypass

Geewiz

Reaction score
the reason it has those coolant lines is so the throttle doesn't get stuck when its cooled. he says everything up there.

Duh, I was thinking "cool"ant would be good to run to the throttle so it would "cool" the air so I was thinking why would you want to stop this? duh, of course the coolant is warm from running through the engine.

I'm not as n00b as that dumb reasoning sounds lmtq:action-smiley-042:

jwong512

Reaction score
I actually have a question about this mod. Since I'm running a tranny cooler and my coolant is already being cooled by an external source, if I did this mod would I notice slightly more gains than by just doing this mod without the tranny cooler? Reason being, I would assume that the coolant would run even cooler and give more of it's focus on cooling down the motor.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
damn ricer. always finding something to make your grocery getter faster huh? just get some Nawz already!...

el oh el
:haysm9:

jwong512

Reaction score
damn ricer. always finding something to make your grocery getter faster huh? just get some Nawz already!...

el oh el
:haysm9:

:lolrun: Gotta get to the supermarket and back home quicker. What happens if your ice cream melts? :(

slowrider87

Reaction score
instead of buying the clamps and splicer and that bs... why don't you just buy a replacement hose the same length as the two your'e splicing together? cut to length hose is pretty cheap. just saying.

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Nice write up Johnson. Been running with coolant bypass for over a year now. Since im in ATL its currently snowing here but still np. Like imaricer mentioned, car will take longer to warm up.

Back