Please read this especially DONATORS!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I want to apologize to all of you who have had problems with the Vbulletin subscription system. For whatever reason, there have been a few times now where someone has been charged more quickly than they were supposed to be on the monthly recurring plans. Every time that this has happened, the user's donation status has been properly credited one month per transaction. However, for some reason some people have been renewed before their subscription was even close to expiring and I don't want to cause problems with anyone's accounts.

I've spent quite some time reading through support topics and Vbulletin's forums for what may be causing this problem, but the fixes I've tried haven't solved the problem. So I just wanted to let everyone know about this issue and apologize to anyone affected by it. If anyone is worried about this, I've added another donating option that is monthly, but that does not recur automatically. For those of you who aren't worried about it, you can remain on the automatically renewing plan.

It's important that you cancel your current subscription and then manually renew it when it expires if you wish to change how you are charged. Thanks to all of you guys for helping to support our awesome community here and sorry for the inconvenience.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
I dont even notice when the money is taking out....I check my statements weekly and then wen i see the money sent I'm like oh thank god its automated. And the amount is so small that it never affects me anwyays. Thanks for the heads up Cody.

finch13

Reaction score
Yeah I usually get 2 emails on my phone around the same time from PayPal saying that the $3.50 has been sent in 2 different transactions... I don't really care as long as I get 1 month for each transaction though...

Thanks for being honest Cody and I received your refund this morning :D Next time don't wory about it, I'll let you know if it becomes an issue.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
$3.50 per month isnt a huge deal...its just when (if) it would double up the whole year...

unless i can has moar privileges? :naughtyrun:

lwlba

Reaction score
I dont even notice when the money is taking out....I check my statements weekly and then wen i see the money sent I'm like oh thank god its automated. And the amount is so small that it never affects me anwyays. Thanks for the heads up Cody.

+1

it's all thaks to you that we're still here reading up on the forum

finch13

Reaction score
$3.50 per month isnt a huge deal...its just when (if) it would double up the whole year...

unless i can has moar privileges? :naughtyrun:

Yeah I agree... it's not like we're being charged $7/mo, if each $3.50 is another months credit...

I think the contributors plan to keep on contributing and I don't feel like I'm wasting my money.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i've been double charged about 3 times...one was my PP accounts fault (noobs) and the others were from the vB i think.

i'd get an email payment confirmation on, say, the 28-30th of the month...then get another on the 3rd or 4th. then the process would repeat itself at the end of the month, also taking a payment at the beginning of the next.

so that's the problem i've been having. around the 27th of this month, i'll cancel my subscription then move to month-to-month with manual payments. i know i could do a year at a time but i dont like commitments :boohoo: :lawl:

Back