G23 Build

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
outa curiosity where did you grab the crank cog from and how much? i dont know if you seen my build thread or not but i am also building a g23, i will say you have quite a bit more accomplished then me lol but i have a lot bought sitting waiting, type s cams and k20 pistons, BC dual valve springs and my accord is my daily, so i have to get this all assembled on a stand and get the rest of my 5 speed swap stuff.

akoutmos

Reaction score
outa curiosity where did you grab the crank cog from and how much? i dont know if you seen my build thread or not but i am also building a g23, i will say you have quite a bit more accomplished then me lol but i have a lot bought sitting waiting, type s cams and k20 pistons, BC dual valve springs and my accord is my daily, so i have to get this all assembled on a stand and get the rest of my 5 speed swap stuff.

Best of luck with your build! I got the h22 timing cog from HondaPartsUnlimited.com

I think this is the part number: 13621-P13-A01. I will double check for you though when i get back to my apartment tonight. You can find them used on ebay every once and a while. Got this one of 55 bucks roughly. A bit steep....but at least it was new :p

Last edited:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Best of luck with your build! I got the h22 timing cog from HondaPartsUnlimited.com

I think this is the part number: 13621-P13-A01. I will double check for you though when i get back to my apartment tonight. You can find them used on ebay every once and a while. Got this one of 55 bucks roughly. A bit steep....but at least it was knew :p

thanks man im gonna need it lol.... and sweet thank you i think majestic wanted like 100 for it so 55 is fine lol

Back