1998-2002 Accord Suspension List

JBender

Reaction score
Recommendations please?

New here just got a 2002 Coupe, Silver, Auto. Would just like to see if I could get some feedback whether it be vague or detailed it will help, on what suspension you or others prefer. From coilovers to bags to springs, I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks!

tyler22

Reaction score
Thanks was major help, I'm going to be using this page as a reference. I want to get a coilover setup on my car, wondering how much I should be paying for Function and Form type 1's? Thanks!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Take the link for the type 1's in the list. PM that guy and he will give you the best price you can find anywhere. That's why it's hyperlinked...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I realized that the new 2013 Tein Street Flex is N/A for 6 gens... :(

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
all the kyb gr-2 shocks i've known to be on lowered cars have blown...i wouldn't say your claim is too accurate :lawl:

After how long? I've had my GR-2s paird with my Eibach ProKit springs for something like 3 years and 70k miles already and still going good. I mean, if mine blow out now, I'd say they had a good life span.

mechanic408

Reaction score
coilovers: function forms type 1s
price 550+tax
vendor: VEXX Motorsports in san jose, ca

conclusion: they do ride little too stiff for me. but a significant differences in the handling from the stock shox and springs, a great bang for your buck

Back