Official Carbon Fiber Trunk List for 98-02 4dr Accords

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
is it just me or does the first one not even look like it fits flush :thinking:

You still have to place around with the trunk to get best fitment, it looks like just installed it and did not worry about fitment lol. For both the trunks I installed I had to play with the bottom latch and trunk arms to get best fitment.

We can always swap stock trunks if you'd like.....:thumbsup:

If it was that easy :hihi:

TheHunter

Reaction score
i've only found 98-00? what about 01-02? ... these sites say 98-02 but pic's have 98-00 tails

As far as I know for sedans 98-00 and 01-02 trunks are exactly the same. I think the differences are only in the front end.

Two year old thread bump FTW.....

Way to complain about him asking a question in the right place. I bet if he made a new thread instead of searching and posting here you'd tell him to search first.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
As far as I know for sedans 98-00 and 01-02 trunks are exactly the same. I think the differences are only in the front end.

Way to complain about him asking a question in the right place. I bet if he made a new thread instead of searching and posting here you'd tell him to search first.

i've only found 98-00? what about 01-02? ... these sites say 98-02 but pic's have 98-00 tails

Imma go ahead and suggest YOU search before you blurt things out.........:seewhatyoudid:

Mind you, being a Coupe owner, how would you REALLY know! :lawl:

98-00 and 01-02 sedans have different tail lights. It's not just a matter of swapping tails either. The inner pieces are longer on the 98-00.

Back