FunnyVictor86's '89 Nissan 240sx

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
why does everybody call it an s13? i mean i know they're the same car but if it's a 240sx i would call it a 240 not an s13. even the 240's with s13 conversion i call 240. just wondering...

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
why does everybody call it an s13? i mean i know they're the same car but if it's a 240sx i would call it a 240 not an s13. even the 240's with s13 conversion i call 240. just wondering...

just cause its stamped on the firewall plate thingy. idk its easier to say s13 or s14.

also cause if you say 240 there's two models so its another question to ask what year. idk im speaking outa my *** but thats why i do it. ><

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Will done Victor!!
I've always been a bit partial to the S13's, seems a natural progression for us Honda folk to go RWD Nissan!!
Only problem goin Nissan is they are generally beat up, and cost a small fortune to purchase considering the condition of them.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Will done Victor!!
I've always been a bit partial to the S13's, seems a natural progression for us Honda folk to go RWD Nissan!!
Only problem goin Nissan is they are generally beat up, and cost a small fortune to purchase considering the condition of them.

thanks! yea the funny thing is that i'm more mechanically inclined when it comes to nissans than hondas lol ... yea it is very hard to find a s13 that isn't already been beat half to death

i think my s13 isn't so bad ... as far as the exterior goes, it just needs paint [it is a 21yr old car] ... needs a left fender and left headlight cover

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Great looking project car. I'm jealous of those who can find a virgin S13 hatch. I would love to build one some day, but by that time they'll be ancient relics and all be destroyed is my guess. Go Type X! You already have the best color for it.
LOL! Yes, all Accords from different years must be the same under this logic. They're all CGs yeah?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Nice s13, looks like a fun project. I personally prefer the s14 but still very jealous of you

Back