FunnyVictor86's '89 Nissan 240sx

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
im quite the opposite, i preffer the s13 over the s14 ... i just came back from a 240 meet, took the accord though cause my s13 needs a starter

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I'm with you on that one Victor, prefer the S13 over the S14.
You gonna put the '91 front bumper on it by any chance??

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
deff go ka-t. ^glad you can use google but not very many s15's on us shores. I had two sr's I cant even describe how much better a ka-t is =] good luck with your whip man lmk me know if you need anything and as far as virgin 240s go 4 out of the 5 I had were virgins =]

GlassJAw

Reaction score
This is my mate Dan's old S15, definitely great looking cars.... but cost allot of coin if you bend them!! (he doesnt drift or own it anymore because of this)

yIMG_4249.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
deff go ka-t. ^glad you can use google but not very many s15's on us shores. I had two sr's I cant even describe how much better a ka-t is =] good luck with your whip man lmk me know if you need anything and as far as virgin 240s go 4 out of the 5 I had were virgins =]

i just want to throw a stock sr in it time ... i want to open up the exhaust on the accord and upgrade my fuel pump first ... what i really do need are interior parts ... it's not in the best of shape lol

i'm supposed to be picking up a chuki bumper, a pair of rolled fenders, hood, and headlight covers ... all painted like a charcoal grey, the paint is really clean too ... i took a look at them at the meet last night ... the guys name is randy, he's on zilvia ... you have his brother on ur friends on zilvia i think ...

I'm with you on that one Victor, prefer the S13 over the S14.
You gonna put the '91 front bumper on it by any chance??

yes sir ...

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Sounds like you're building one of my dream cars, I like the headlight riser kits some of them have fitted.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I dare say you folk would have a different name for them, but this is a basic idea of what I'm talking about:
3538792714_50e9d7f0dc.jpg

Basically keeps the headlamps slightly raised instead of fully down

Last edited:
Back