RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this car..)

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
So yeah, sold the Accordian and picked up an 08 Black Sand Pearl 5speed Scion tC with 37k miles.

All I really have done so far are some HIDs, a wind deflector decal, some tint, and a badgeless front grille. I bought wheels for it, but no tires yet.

Oh and I have a sweet shift knob and I took of the pinstripe like you guys always told me to do lol.

Terrible iPhone 4 night pic
39520-ravage-speed-albums-2008-scion-tc-picture548-iphone-4-pics-fail-night-time-those-just-led-parking-lights-hids-arent-turned.jpg

Rogue Status shift knob lol
39520-ravage-speed-albums-2008-scion-tc-picture547-rogue-status-shift-knob-you-can-get-one-http-www-scionracingstore-com-rs_shiftknob-aspx.jpg

Picture buddy took for me at an import meet
39520-ravage-speed-albums-2008-scion-tc-picture546-not-my-photography-but-i-like-nonetheless.jpg

Day 2 before I took off pinstripe
39520-ravage-speed-albums-2008-scion-tc-picture517-frontgrille-3.jpg

A work in progress really, just experimenting.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this ca

I used to want one of these....looks clean so far...imo u should get rid of that blue led or wat ever it is in the headlight looks kinda ricey to me...but other then that looks good....o yea and slaaaaaam it!!!!!

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this ca

I used to want one of these....looks clean so far...imo u should get rid of that blue led or wat ever it is in the headlight looks kinda ricey to me...but other then that looks good....o yea and slaaaaaam it!!!!!

Thats just my LED parking light. When I have the actual HIDs on you can't even see it.

Yeah, I found some springs I want, on sale for like 160$ right now and I'd drop 2" so I might just do that.

Are springs hard to install ?

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

love the shift knob

Narftastic

Reaction score

Thats just my LED parking light. When I have the actual HIDs on you can't even see it.

Yeah, I found some springs I want, on sale for like 160$ right now and I'd drop 2" so I might just do that.

Are springs hard to install ?

no but if u install springs your gonna have to get new struts so thats why everyone says do it rite the first time and get coilovers. just save for them because when you drop it 2" with springs your gonna want to go lower after a week so my sugestion to you is get coils

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

springs are a waste of money get coilovers and forget about it in the end its only a few hundred more for most cars

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Not much for these cars, but congratulations and enjoy it. And yeah if you're going the springs route be sure to get some struts to pair them with.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

:icon_gay:

:lawl: i keed i keed, nice pick up. not a huge fan of tC's, but they look alright if done up well

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

Not much for these cars, but congratulations and enjoy it. And yeah if you're going the springs route be sure to get some struts to pair them with.

well looks like im getting struts too lol.

I mean, some people say there isn't much for these cars, but from what I've seen there's plenty.

Clean lip kits like accords, prominent brands have plenty of performance stuff, suspension stuff, really anything that you actually need.

Great tuner car I think. My buddy still has his Civic SI hatch, its an 04, and he said that he may have more of a selection of parts, but the few makers that make aftermarket parts for my car are either big name brands or scion-specialty, which I don't mind.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Sorry, I meant that I don't care for tC's that much in general. But yeah, there is definitely considerable aftermarket support for them. And good call on getting struts too.

Back