RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this car..)

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this ca

That's lowered?

Oh and need more pics.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGe's 08 Scion tC (yeah, I know already, that hot girl you know drives this ca

I think rokkor makes coilovers for the tc so it is a relatively cheap slam.
Did you go with springs or what? Great buy though.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

That's lowered?

Oh and need more pics.

yeah, stock height was stupid high. it's only lowered 1.5" for now. missouri roads are eh. even in the city and ****. they just make turning into anywhere ridiculous. i scrape still and I haven't even put my front lip on yet.

orig height: (took that decal off. dont judge.)
d.jpg

and a more recent pic:
39520-ravage-speed-albums-2008-scion-tc-picture779-debadged-d.jpg

this shows:
taillights more expensive and rare than coupe fogs lol, custom debadged trunk garnish, tinted third brake light, black wheels, rain guards, filled keyholes, stubby antenna. i think thats all you can see here.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

What we need to see is the drop.

Performance wise, what options do you have to get some more get up and go out of the Tc?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

What we need to see is the drop.

Performance wise, what options do you have to get some more get up and go out of the Tc?

it's not a crazy drop, they're the TRD springs. 1.5" I think. the gap went from the width of my fist pointer to pinky to now just a finger width. I think the Accords are easier to get a sexy drop with; I wasn't looking for slammed yet either, until I decide what direction to go with it. Form or function haha

Performance wise all I've done is an injen Ram Air. I still can't decide if I want to keep this or just get a g35 coupe turbo. So until I make that decision, no performance. Most of my mods are exterior. Got about 1500$-2000$ in the car I'd say.

Overall I turned out pretty happy with it now that I've done some stuff to it. I know it's not the fastest, but it beats all the Civic SI's that come up to me up til 05 lol

Last edited:

doubleclutch

Reaction score

Does that rogue status shift knob you have get hot when the cars been sitting in the sun?

Back