Muhib's 2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6MT

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: 6th Gen Pride! Not an Accord but still 6th gen!

kewl

Post up more pics when you have a chance

Raul

Reaction score

one more pic is posted. I really need to go out and take some nice pics before its too late.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

So, let's talk performance.

Pretty sure Nismo or some other type of VQ performance mod is available for this badboy.

Matter of fact, I am certain there is a turbo option out there for when you're ready.

Just saying.

:coffee:

Raul

Reaction score

Hmm there are lots of options when it comes to performance for these cars. I dont know where to ask, who to ask and where to research. Money is also kind of tight. With bolt ons i know this car should produce 260+ whp easily.

At the moment the car is fast enough for me and I am enjoying every bit of it :)

Raul

Reaction score
Took some pics during the cold winds and rain today.

IMAG0742-1.jpg

maxfront.jpg

sunroof

Reaction score
good move on getting the manual, the auto trannies suck!! i used to sell them at a junkyard i used to work, nissan is really messing up with their auto trannies, BAD, they are getting as bad as Honda, i loved those maximas until i read your post about how you cannot open the sunroof??? i thought they opened to the side or something, yeah you two but you cant open them??? i guess some people dont care, i do, im all about sunroofs, lol, but i guess i that extras make up for it lol, i like the interior, looks very comfy, just like my TL, i wish i had heat in the rear my son would love that, lol

Raul

Reaction score
Yea the sunroofs dont open. Just the shades slide inside/outside. I love having open sunroofs but yes the extras make up. The view is amazing from inside the car.

6 speed + factory lsd ftw!

Back