Finally bought a new car

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Ive always wanted one since i first saw the 2006 model. It's probably not up to par on some specs, but i love the way it looks and it handles good enough for me.

Its a 2009 with 30K miles on it. Black Interior with Granite finish. Leather Interior. Navigation. Rear Camera. Heated and Cooled seats. Triptronic Paddle Shifters. Moon Roof and all the other amenities.

Picked up her up for $28K out the door from CarMax this past Monday.

and to answer the million dollar question.......No there wont be any mods...at least anytime soon. Maybe except for yellow fogs.....I wonder where i can get that Yellow Stanied Glass Paint that they sell at Michaels?

truWarier02

Reaction score
This situation reminds me of this guy that went from a 6GA to a white 2IS too. Love it.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33109

img5669fn.jpg

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Gonna take a shot in the dark here and go with............Michael's?

:lawl:

Too clever for your own good Derek....

This situation reminds me of this guy that went from a 6GA to a white 2IS too. Love it.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33109

img5669fn.jpg

Yea...welll im pretty sure he upgraded his income along with the car...i on the other hand....not so much

NIce pick up MANG!!!!!!!

Thank you kind sir.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
congrats on the new car, choi. those is's look real good, i've liked their styling ever since they started making them.

and i'm super jealous that you don't have the 6g anymore :lawl: i wish i could be one of the cool kids, haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Too clever for your own good Derek....

Yea...welll im pretty sure he upgraded his income along with the car...i on the other hand....not so much

:duckhunt:

All in good time. I am sure you plan on having this car for awhile, so the mods can always come later on.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
congrats on the new car, choi. those is's look real good, i've liked their styling ever since they started making them.

and i'm super jealous that you don't have the 6g anymore :lawl: i wish i could be one of the cool kids, haha.

In due time Andy. Just be patient. Took me 6-7 years before i could afford one.
:duckhunt:

All in good time. I am sure you plan on having this car for awhile, so the mods can always come later on.

maybe after im done paying it off. dont have any expendable income. :skurred:

Back