pcv valve

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright guys i just bought a new one today and im gonna replace the old one. my question is can i use tb cleaner to clean it and when i clean it do i spray it inside the metal tubing or the black rubber tubbing thats connected to it? thx guys :darryl:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You want to clean what with the throttle-body cleaner? The PCV valve? If so then do it and wash it out with water and let it dry thoroughly. Just buy a new one it's like $5. Don't bother cleaning the old one. Do not spray throttle-body cleaner in random hoses/inlets, unless you really want to play some fun games, have everyone laugh at you, and then be stuck without a car for extended periods of time.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
y do u wanna clean out a brand new one? :eh: :huh:

:darryl:

lol no roy. y would i do that fo? :huh:

You want to clean what with the throttle-body cleaner? The PCV valve? If so then do it and wash it out with water and let it dry thoroughly. Just buy a new one it's like $5. Don't bother cleaning the old one. Do not spray throttle-body cleaner in random hoses/inlets, unless you really want to play some fun games, have everyone laugh at you, and then be stuck without a car for extended periods of time.

so all i do is just replace the valve and leave everything alone and dont spray nutin? :dunce:

cajun

Reaction score
Lemon - the admins should pay you to be the comedy act for this site. You come up with some funny shyte.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol cajun. and i installed it last night. it made a good difference. better idle and trottle response was way faster when i was rolling at 20 mph then i gunned it to 40 to pass a light lol. :aznrun:

Back