04 tl rsb at

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It all depends on what you're trying to get out of it. TLS bar is the best bang for the buck you can get for daily spirited driving.

I have to agree, isn't the Progress bar like $120 or something? TL-S is like $35 or so last I checked.

I have to admit though, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have that extra 4mm.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
i talked to one of my buddies and he is a ford guy and he said i wouldnt feel much of a difference, but the concept of a rear sway bar is the same no matter what vehicle. but i keep hearing on here that it is one of the most suggested upgrades....

turbo_911

Reaction score
When I changed mine to TL-S sway bar, I felt the different on the corners instantly, it wasn't as wobbly.

Also if you get anything thicker than 20mm you will have problem fitting it in 4 cyl models as you will need to do something with exhaust hanger.

I had to bend mine a bit to make a tight fit.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
so with the thicker bar when you corner it keeps your car more level around the turn? is that the only noticeable difference?

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yes, as there is less body roll. I haven't noticed anything else as I don't track my car. I only take it occasionally on twisted roads near where I live.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
well i drive on a road thats 55 mph to work for 35 minutes every day one way.... and needless to say its pretty curvy and iv noticed that i have to slow down around some turns cause i feel like my car is going to "tip over" will the rsb make this drive more enjoyable?

Back