20mm tl rsb

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
most likely you'll feel a bigger difference on stock suspension than coilovers. If you're on coilovers, you'll already feel the stiffness and lack of bodyroll so the difference wouldn't feel that great

turbo_911

Reaction score
Well not sure about stock suspension but on Tein S-Tech springs its around 3 Lol, and I am serious. I tried to take corners, its still wobbly as it sits pretty high. To see the real difference you HAVE to be lowered a lot more.

When I was lowered, and once I switched to TL bar, I noticed difference right away. Once I put on Tein springs, the car felt stock, but then again maybe I forgot how the real stock feels with stock sway bar.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
most likely you'll feel a bigger difference on stock suspension than coilovers. If you're on coilovers, you'll already feel the stiffness and lack of bodyroll so the difference wouldn't feel that great

so you get a bigger difference with stock suspension, but with coilovers it just aids them?

turbo_911

Reaction score

I have to disagree. I was tucking in tires both front and rear and with stock sway bar it was still wobbly even on stiffest setting. Once I installed TL sway bar, it was night and day, I could see difference right away...

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Eh I don't know I guess, I didn't feel that great of a difference in the car between the bars. You get much more noticeable change by just putting the coilovers on. Wish I had a stock bar to switch back to so I could see if I noticed the difference :lawl:

EDIT: I put it on with my Stechs as well

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Eh I don't know I guess, I didn't feel that great of a difference in the car between the bars. You get much more noticeable change by just putting the coilovers on. Wish I had a stock bar to switch back to so I could see if I noticed the difference :lawl:

EDIT: I put it on with my Stechs as well

ok what i get from this is just get coilovers and when the moneys there get the progress bar?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
If I could do it again, coilovers would most certainly be my first mod. the rsb is a nice addition to a suspension setup but adding little things is going to have little effect unless you upgrade the big stuff first

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
make sure u get moog endlinks
lifetime warranty ftw

autozone wants 42.6? for valu-crap
amazon wants 45.?? for moog

lifelongbread

Reaction score
If I could do it again, coilovers would most certainly be my first mod. the rsb is a nice addition to a suspension setup but adding little things is going to have little effect unless you upgrade the big stuff first

alright. sweet. thats all i needed to hear! thank you my good sir!:thumbup:

Back