20mm tl rsb

turbo_911

Reaction score
Eh I don't know I guess, I didn't feel that great of a difference in the car between the bars. You get much more noticeable change by just putting the coilovers on. Wish I had a stock bar to switch back to so I could see if I noticed the difference :lawl:

EDIT: I put it on with my Stechs as well

I had stock bar somewhere lol but I am too lazy to put it on and not sure what I will do with the TL one since it is rather cheap and pointless to sell it lol. Packing it for shipping is a pain lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
llb, I understand you are on a budget for your mods, but then, why not be patient and save up and get the best parts you can from the get go?

The Progress RSB is probably the best bar out there right now for our cars. Save up and get that and the new end links when you have the funds for it all. No one gets all their mods done all at once, it takes time.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Haha, lol why do you need it?

just so I can see if there is a big difference between the two lol

llb, I understand you are on a budget for your mods, but then, why not be patient and save up and get the best parts you can from the get go?

The Progress RSB is probably the best bar out there right now for our cars. Save up and get that and the new end links when you have the funds for it all. No one gets all their mods done all at once, it takes time.

qft

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I'm with Steve tho, you'll feel a bigger difference in what the RSB is actually doing for you with stock suspension. For me it was a "whoa". It's just as great of a mod with coilovers, etc, but you don't actively feel the difference to the same extent. But it will still be doing it's job.

I say do all of your installation at once: RSB, endlinks, and suspension. In oder to do the rear suspension, you have to undo the endlinks or at least unbolt the endlink brackets anyways.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^What he said.

I put on my TL RSB after my Yellows/Pro Kits way back when, and I felt a difference. But am curious as to how it would have felt to put it on with stock suspension.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
You still get plenty of body roll, obviously, but you lose a good amount of the understeer and the responses are so much better than stock.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah. The best thing to do is the suspension and RSB at the same time. Going to that from what you're use to would be glorious.

Back