Front Lip Help

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

do any of those online dealers actually have these, or have they just not updated their site? There has to be extras floating around here and there but....hard to believe they would still have these 14 years later.

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Just a quick update on this post, I'm about to buy an OEM 2002 Front bumper cover from my coworker who owns a 2002. I'm giving her some cash and shes gonna trade bumpers with me, and her car is the same color :rockit:

So much cheaper than messing around with an aftermarket one and getting it painted and so on....It'll be nice to have oem quality, especially for once the fogs go in.

I also ordered the BaysonR replica 2002 front lip kit so hopefully once all this comes together it will look alot better.

Edit: Did i mention her bumper is in mint condition? :coffee:

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Update: got the 2002 bumper tight and flush and successfully installed the baysonr lip kit. Looks really nice, definitely am happy with the upgrade. I'll post pics soon

Tectonickz

Reaction score
From what I've read there's not really an oem lip through Honda for the 6.5gen bumper. Also I didn't want to spend $300 dollars on an underspoiler. The bayson R replica turned out really great actually for 80 bucks.

J0hnalex

Reaction score
ebay is where i got mine, i didnt have anyproblems besides the lip it self needed some custom fitting! good luck tho! i like ebay just because no matter how getto and sketchy it is. you are still protected by ebay or if you use paypal! its like 2 condoms lmaoo

Back