Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

yoseppi

Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

Has you car ever had a pic with rims on it? Saw an old thread where you mentioned you had rims. But all I've ever seen was your car with hubcaps.

Just curious.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Has you car ever had a pic with rims on it? Saw an old thread where you mentioned you had rims. But all I've ever seen was your car with hubcaps.

Just curious.

yes. i only have one ****ty cell pic with the wheels, that i had on my old accord, on this one as well. i took them off though because i needed the cash, and i was quite bored with them, since i had them for so long. plus they needed tires real bad, cuz the fronts were showing threads and the tires themselves were too big, so they were constantly rubbing in the rear while driving, haha.

heres the pic with the rear quarters sitting on the tires, haha...

0805081945-small.jpg

the fronts were slightly tucked because the fenders are rolled. the rears were a little, but since my rear fenders arent rolled, they were just sitting on the very top of the sidewalls haha. the wheels were exel ennio's, 17x7 +42 with a 215/50 tire.

Last edited:

ActNow

Reaction score

I agree. God I wish my interior was that clean.

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score

nice accord man, just wondering, did you have any problem with your struts yet? i noticed that you didnt upgrade your struts. From what i researched, isn't it recommended to get aftermarket struts for aftermarket springs/coils? Especially for that low of a drop?

Sorry if it sounds like a silly question, im still learning suspension.

Also i like the dash lights, they are more green. where did you get the green dash lights?

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score

Looking real good Andy,im really feeling ur interior and everything lol.

And ^^ hes on Ksports full coilovers so he already has the struts and springs together,so no need to upgrade anything.

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score

And ^^ hes on Ksports full coilovers so he already has the struts and springs together,so no need to upgrade anything.

Ah ok gotcha man, thanks for the let know

Back